Web-Shooters are Spider-Man's basic weapon. They were created from Peter Parker's incredible intellect in order to further advance his spider-like skills. Spider-Man uses these shooters for various purposes, such as deactivating multiple devies, immobilizing opposing enemies and even travelling through New York by swinging from building to building. The Web-Shooters featured in The Amazing Spider-Man franchise features a small web cartridge for Spidey to hold and reload his webs. When activated, the cartridge flashes a small red light to indicate its function.
I have commissioned a machinist to build these web shooters using official 3D images and dozens of pictures of the actual screen used prop taken at NYC and Comic Con. Our web shooters are constructed of die cast metal and plated. The faux leather wristbands, fluid meter and PCB are all professionally made. The tiniest details have been worked into these replicas, from scribed lines in the emitter to the accurate gears etched belowe the watch face. Accurate brass snaps closes the wristbands, with 3 sizes to ensure proper fit the face.
The switch is located at the back of the watch and it switches on 1 super bright red LED and 2 green LEDs powered by 2 flat watch batteries when you flex your wrists!
A pair of 1:1 replica of the Amazing Spider-Man Mechanical Web Shooters.
As you can see from the pictures, the watch face, base, nozzle, fluid cartridge and fluid meter can be removed from the bezel to put together a Spider-Man suit version!
1. Faux dark brown leather wristband x 2 (8 antique brass and 2 black nickel metal snaps)
2. Left and right watch face (die cast metal and antique pewter plated)
3. Nozzle x 2 (die cast metal and antique pewter plated)
4. Fluid Cartridge x 2 (die cast metal and antique pewter plated)
5. Base x 2 (die cast metal and antique pewter plated)
6. Bezel x 2 (die cast metal and antique pewter plated)
7. Fluid Meter x 2 (die cast metal and antique pewter plated)
8. PCB with switch x 2 (1 red LED and 2 green LED)
9. A 3/4" Red Bingo Chip x 4
10. 44pin SMD Chip x 2
11. LR41 1.5V Battery x 4 (4 installed and 4 spare)
Screen Used Prop